You will be staying in 5 star luxury
accommodation on a bed and breakfast
basis at the Moevenpick Media City Hotel
El Hay El Motamayez 12451, Giza, Egypt
We have chosen this hotel as it offers not only the largest dance spaces and the best facilities
including the largest swimming pool in Cairo in luxurious grounds,
but also due to the levels of hospitality and service that are essential
to Moevenpick’s international reputation for excellence.
• The hotel is offering a 50% discount, to festival participants, for lunch and dinner,
and a 15% discount on laundry services.
• There will be a water, soft drinks and snacks station adjacent to the Nile Ballroom,
exclusive to participants, and with discounted prices.
The festival organizers will provide two shuttle busses [free of charge] which will leave the hotel at hourly intervals from 13:00 until the last return trip at 00:30 from the destination pick up:
1. To and from the Mena House Hotel – enabling easy access to Harem Street and transport to Downtown Cairo [20 minutes]
2. To and from Mall of Arabia – the biggest Mall in Egypt offering food outlets, supermarket and endless other shopping opportunities [15 minutes]
The busses will operate from 24 – 29 August inclusive [last pick up before the closing gala]
We are happy to continue our connection with Gezira Travel. A company that has been offering a first class service to its clientele, throughout Egypt for thirty years.
They will provide:
• Airport transfers - with a representative who will guide you through the airport and accompany you to and from the hotel
• A choice of guided excursions to the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and the Citadel, the Pyramids and Sphinx, and Khan el Khalili bazaars on 27 August [free day]
• A guided excursion to Khan el Khalili bazaars or a cruise on the Nile Maxim with dancer and folklore show on 28 August [free evening]
• There is also an offer of a Nile cruise extension to your trip [4 nights/5 days] from Luxor to Aswan
For further information on any of the above please contact Sara Farouk on firstname.lastname@example.org